Tuesday, June 5, 2012


A Ceremony is a rite of passage - whether that journey is a marriage, a commitment, a naming or a funeral ceremony, each one is a celebration of life, love, friends and family.

A Ceremony is also a time to tell a story, your life story,  and we all have an extraordinary story to tell. As an Authorised Marriage Celebrant, I am skilled in retelling your story as part of your ceremony.

My goal is to assist couples create a unique and memorable ceremony, with a little added magic. It is a privilege for me to be a part of this chapter in your journey together. 

As a husband, father, teacher and entertainer, I appreciate a sincere approach.  A key element of my role as your Celebrant is to provide a space, as you speak from your heart; whatever the occasion - whenever the moment - I am there to guide you on your way.


For enquires please contact David:
0421 678 896